As a benefit of being an insured, ISBA Mutual Insurance Company provides $50,000 of insurance limit to all policyholders for first and third party cyber perils as follows:
- Expenses associated with a security breach or adverse media report.
- Loss of business income.
- Repair or replacement of equipment.
- Cyber extortion – aka – Ransomware
- Coverage for any fines or penalties as a result of a governmental regulation; and,
- Protection against penalties due to non-compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
Increased limits of up to $1,000,000 are available by calling ISBA Mutual Insurance at 312-379-2000 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org